Thursday, October 16, 2014

What's the Deal with Charmin?*

Eewww.
I take issue with Charmin super thick toilet paper.  Is it me, or are they starting to miss the mark when it comes to what you need from toilet paper?  The commercials say it's so thick, you can use a quarter of what you normally use, but at some point, this doesn't compute.

With toilet paper, you need area, not just density, am I right? I'm sorry, but a super absorbent piece of Charmin the size of a postage stamp will not get the job done.

So, Charmin, maybe stop making the toilet paper so thick it feels like I'm using an area rug, and a roll lasts about 2 days.  You've passed the point of diminishing returns. (Also, enough with the cartoon bears talking about skid marks and whatnot. Gross.)

*There is a reason I have named my blog after Seinfeld characters, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment