Saturday, July 5, 2014

Summer Rules

Word, LSD

Look, I know we all love summer, but let's not forget that even something as wonderful as a sunny day has some rules around it.  I'm talking about clothes, of course.

In the city, summer brings out the most questionable sartorial choices you could imagine.  The other day, I was walking down the street behind a woman wearing a thin, peach coloured "dress". I have to use quotation marks, because this thing barely qualified.  Pro tip, ladies: you are not actually wearing a dress if I can see where your thigh ends and your butt begins.
 
Not only was this dress short, it was tight.  How tight, you ask? Well, I was walking a reasonable distance behind her, and I could clearly make out her ASS TATTOO through the strained fabric.  

As the saying goes,"Just because it zips, doesn't mean it fits". Learn it. Live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment